Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Twist on an old kit - Fix-It KIT - Freebie



This was always one of my favorite kits that I ever created... Some of you may have seen the early version....if you have gone thru some of my previous freebies.. When my computer crashed at the end of last year... I lost all of my older creations... so I had to take them off of my 4 shared too... Recently I have gotten a few requests for this one... I am glad to recreate it and had even more fun doing it this time...than I did the first time! I hope someone finds a good use for it and has as much fun with it as I have! Please dont forget to leave some luv if you download! I do so enjoy hearing from everyone!
Make sure to click the preview for a larger view :)


WHAT IT INCLUDES :

6 Diamond Plate Design Papers - Assorted colors
1 Wrench Frame + Extra Wrench
4 Screws
6 Screw Drivers - Assorted Colors
5 Metal Plate Tags - Father - Husband - Son - Dad + Blank


This kit is made at 300 DPI AND PNG Format
The Papers are 300 DPI 12x12 and JPEG format (they traveled better that way)
The papers were a little large in the zip files so I broke them into 2 folders.




Download Fix-It Kit Elements HERE

Download Paper Pack 1
HERE

Download Paper Pack 2
HERE

5 comments:

huggin on February 13, 2008 at 7:32 PM said...

Thanks you ever so much for making up this kit.I can sure put it to good use. You are a darlin

Linda Sutton on February 14, 2008 at 9:12 AM said...

Thanks so much for this kit. My son is a mechanic and trucker. Kits relating to either are difficult to find.

Anonymous said...

your stuff is great and i love everything i got tho i am not able to use the psp things my program uses only png jpg and bmp that makes me sad :(

Lori Crouch on February 14, 2008 at 10:45 PM said...

I have been wanting this kit forever! And I keep missing it. I'm extremely sorry your computer crashed, but happy you re-created this one. Wishes DO come true! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much i love it

♥.·:*Fan Me*:·.♥


♥.·:*Shout Box*:·.♥


Top Site Listings

♥.·:*Links*:·.♥

Photobucket

Paying With Coupons

♥.·:*HUGS*:·.♥

Followers

 

Goddess Dezines Scraps Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez