Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fun Friday Freebie! Fly Me To The Moon Stickers



How cool are these? I named them Fly Me to The Moon Stickers.. They are bright and vibrant colors...Just so Fun looking.. I had alot of fun making them too! I hope you all can use them! I would love to hear from ya, So dont be shy! Drop a note if ya snag.. Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

Love and Hugs
Dont forget to click the preview picture for a better view! Up close they are fantastic!
They are made 300 DPI and PNG Format
Download them HERE


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your stickers are beautiful.
Thank you very much.

Lori Crouch on February 15, 2008 at 7:14 AM said...

Gosh. Two great freebies in two days! I just don't know how to act. So, I will just say thank you and go to my corner and play with my new toys...

Anonymous said...

Great idea, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

so cute, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

♥.·:*Fan Me*:·.♥


♥.·:*Shout Box*:·.♥


Top Site Listings

♥.·:*Links*:·.♥

Photobucket

Paying With Coupons

♥.·:*HUGS*:·.♥

Followers

 

Goddess Dezines Scraps Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez