Monday, January 28, 2008

Heart Patches Freebies



New Freebies! These are my heart patches... I had alot of fun making these...and have ideas for the next ones... I hope someone can find a use for these!!! If you have created something, using any of my elements, I would love to see your creations!! Feel free to email them to me! I would love to post examples on the blog...so be sure to send them in! Please leave me a note so I know you all are snagging!!! I really do appreciate everyones comments! It helps to know that people are enjoying my designs!
Thanks so much
God Bless

You can mail me anytime, feel free to mail examples using my work!


Now, Onto the Freebies!!!

These are 300 DPI and are PNG format

Download them HERE

0 comments:

♥.·:*Fan Me*:·.♥


♥.·:*Shout Box*:·.♥


Top Site Listings

♥.·:*Links*:·.♥

Photobucket

Paying With Coupons

♥.·:*HUGS*:·.♥

Followers

 

Goddess Dezines Scraps Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez