Sunday, January 27, 2008

Heart - Bows - Freebies




Another Freebie for everyone!!!! I am only showing 4 bows in the previews... but there are really 9 bows all together... These are just to give you an idea of what they look like.

I hope someone can find a good use for them!

They are created at 300 DPI and are in PNG format.
Download my Heart Bows HERE
Don't forget to leave some luv if you snag! Hearing everyones comments makes creating worth while! Thank you for taking the time to say you were here!
God Bless
xoxo

1 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie on January 27, 2008 at 7:29 PM said...

Hey it's bunchie and I love your bows and valentine's stuff. I remember you and have just not had much time to email back or get online much. I am glad you like my baby stuff....I have floral stuff now and I am working on special kit. I am glad you like rakscraps since I have come to love them so much there. I will check back often since you have new stuff often. Keep up the great job!

♥.·:*Fan Me*:·.♥


♥.·:*Shout Box*:·.♥


Top Site Listings

♥.·:*Links*:·.♥

Photobucket

Paying With Coupons

♥.·:*HUGS*:·.♥

Followers

 

Goddess Dezines Scraps Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez