Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Beginnings.... New Year


Long Time no see!! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!
I am sad to say..... I have not checked in here for awhile....I have had many things going on.... Shortly after my last post.....I had to have an emergency hysterectomy.. That was in September of 2007. At the same time, My pc crashed....So I lost my ovaries and all of my files in the same month... Talk about one pissed off broad!
Things have been rough with me dealing with my hysterectomy and the fact that I cannot bear my own children... Dont get me wrong...I know there is more than one way to be a mother... Its just the fact that we have been trying to concieve since we got married and this has come as such an unexpected shock... So here I am...at 27 years old and experiencing the glory that some may call menapause... Let me tell you if you don't already know... Menapause is no picnic! If I could change things....I would rather have monthly pms than Daily Menapause symptoms...
At any rate...
I am back online now and looking forward to sharing tidbits of my life and new creations with everyone! I am trying to do things right this time as far as sizing and file types... I was making some really neat things before... but they were all probably sized wrong for scrapbooking... and they were also all saved in psp format instead of png's....

This is a fresh start for me.... I would love open and honest opinions on my creations if any one has the time.. please leave comments if you snag. Suggestions and constructive crittisism are welcome!!!

Love and Hugs to everyone



Everything posted before this post is UNAVAILABLE
I lost all my files....for those creations....
But keep on the lookout for my new creations!
Thanks for understanding

0 comments:

♥.·:*Fan Me*:·.♥


♥.·:*Shout Box*:·.♥


Top Site Listings

♥.·:*Links*:·.♥

Photobucket

Paying With Coupons

♥.·:*HUGS*:·.♥

Followers

 

Goddess Dezines Scraps Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez