Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Little Moments - Big Memories - Quickpage and Freebies





Well... I am rolling right along... I just created a new quickpage!



Its called Little Moments - Big Memories :)






Here is what I made with it














I have resized mine. But the original version is 12x12 @ 300 dpi/ppi


Download Little Moments QP - QuickPage - HERE



Also I made every piece from scratch! I am so proud!



My bow is hand drawn with the mouse!



I also made a few extra glass stars and bows.....I will offer those if anyone wants them.

The Previews have been resized but the originals were made for 12x12

so you can resize them if you need:)



~ xoxo ~





Here is the Preview for the Glass Stars






Download my Glass Stars HERE




Here is the preview of my bows

You can download them HERE


0 comments:

♥.·:*Fan Me*:·.♥


♥.·:*Shout Box*:·.♥


Top Site Listings

♥.·:*Links*:·.♥

Photobucket

Paying With Coupons

♥.·:*HUGS*:·.♥

Followers

 

Goddess Dezines Scraps Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez